Connoba provides an instantaneous communication method in a specified area and time. In a town, at a landmark or on an event, Connoba will help you sharing about hot topics through weak ties of communication.
How Connoba provides low-stress communication based on Curiosity mechanism*.
- Posting message is only allowed to users in a certain area defined by us or users. This helps to reduce noisy posts.
- Following/unfollowing topics by Curious-about button updates realtime ranking of interests. Users understand the trends of interests before posting. This helps to motivate wider viewpoint of posting.
- Curious-about is opened to even users outside the place. This helps to bridge expectations from outside and recent post from inside.
*) Our unique cycle to motivate a variety of posts. Another motivation mechanism of Like sometimes causes bias on posts or a sense of obligation.
[Note on settings]
- Push notifications about the followed topics are sent. Unfollowing the topic stop the notification.
- Location data is required to judge in/out of the area.
- Hot topics (many users select in short term) are notified to users only in the area. It requires location data in background.