HungryBot is a food-recognition app that uses artificial intelligence to identify your meals from photos. It is a full meal tracking app that also benefits scientific research.
* AI recognizes food from photos
* Barcode Scanner for nutrition facts lookup
* Foursquare checkins to track eating out
* Participate in important medical research
* Interpret your 23andMe genome results
* Visualize your exercise stats compared to others in the study
HungryBot is created by Project Infinome, a nonprofit citizen science experiment dedicated to studying metabolic illnesses by tracking food, exercise, sleep, and genomics.