PsychologyLab aims to reach to the common goal of informing psychology fans about understanding mind, brain, and behavior. Psychology is the scientific study of the mind. Observing, experimenting, and analyzing human mind is our app’s focus. The measure of behavior is our primary method to understand the mind.
Some of the many questions psychologists attempt to answer and which PsychologyLab App consider are:
• How do we perceive the physical world?
• Is our view of it consistent with reality?
• Can we really understand the minds of others?
• How do memories form and how do we forget?
• What are the rules by which we reason and think?
• Are we rational beings or only boundedly so?
• How much of our behavior is influenced by conscious mental processes and how can we study our own consciousness?
• What’s the role of emotion as expressed in the joy, surprise, sadness, anger and fear of everyday life as well as in depression, schizophrenia, and other disorders?
PsychologyLab tries to answer these and other questions about the mind through its sections including:
• Introduction to Psychology
• AP Test Questions
• MMPI 2 Questions
• 5 Factor Model
• Personality Disorders
• Psychology Term of the Day
The material on this app is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified mental health or health care provider. Always consult your doctor.