NewAer Kiosk is the best way to enable proximity advertising on digital displays, without maintenance of iBeacons. We use Bluetooth Low Energy with the NewAer SDK to uniquely target messages to your customers and send offers directly into iOS Wallet with our peer-to-peer push notification service.
Where to Use Kiosk:
Kiosk can run on any iOS Device like an iPad for a host and an iPhone as a user client. Allow your retail store or restaurant to create custom messaging that entices visitors with rewards, information, or engagement real-time with those standing nearby.
- Coupons or upsetting at a retail Point of Sale
- Events or Venues can replay orders like wine or beer
- Endcap displays can interact with iBeacons on products
- Kiosk works P2P so with or without an Internet connection
Every Type of Business
- Even if you have just one point of sale, Kiosk can add proximity to your customer rewards and engagement program.
- Have a few different stores and E-Commerce? Use Kiosk to encourage online sales after a visit to one of your stores.
- Have many stores, a mall or run an airport?
- Use Kiosk to seamlessly offer location based rewards and information from your connected signs.
- Install NewAer Kiosk on each iPad or Apple TV that is used for your digital signage.
- Use one of the included example applications or build your own and load it onto your host device.
- Have your customers install NewAer Kiosk on their iPhone device in client mode and opt-in to interactions with your proximity application.
- Your NewAer Kiosk host will identify nearby client devices and can provide customized marketing on your digital signage.
- Your NewAer Kiosk host can also send offers or information directly to your customers client devices.
This application requires Bluetooth to be enabled to function.
This application optionally requests you to allow access to location services in the background. This functionality is used to detect a beacon signal emitted from the host device and not used for GPS or navigation. This feature allows a client NewAer Kiosk device to conserve battery and activate only when it is in the presence of a host device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This application optionally requests you to allow Bluetooth sharing when the application is in the background. This allows a host NewAer Kiosk device to interact with your client NewAer Kiosk device even if the application is not currently in the foreground, such as if your device is locked and in your pocket or purse.
This application optionally requests you to allow notifications. This allows a host NewAer Kiosk device to send messages or offers to your client NewAer Kiosk device even if the application is not currently in the foreground.