Circle of Fifths, Opus 2 is a music theory tool for musicians exploring jazz and a variety of music styles that incorporate musical modes.
For a beginner version of Circle of Fifths, check out our Circle of Fifths, Opus 1 edition, where you can explore major keys and relative minor keys.
• Interactive circle: rotate the circle or tap on any key.
• Switch between the scale or circle chord progression.
• Play scale or chord progression out loud.
• Tap on individual chords to explore chord patterns.
• Includes both chord name and roman numeral notation.
• Choose from treble, bass, or alto clef.
Circle of Fifths was created by Lucius Kwok and Agnes Chan. Made in NYC.