You'd like to improve the rate of winning at LIVE poker (Hold'em, Omaha, etc.)?
You'd like to use Heads-Up-Display of online poker at LIVE game?
Don't them satisfy you that handwritten memo or apps just record VPIP?
Donkey Scope is very useful tool for somebody like YOU!!
You only have to input player's actions (fold, check/call, bet/raise, or undo) by flick,
then you can see these stats of each player:
- [H] Count of Hands
- [AF] Aggression Factor
- [VP] Voluntarily Put Chips In Pot %
- [PFR] PreFlop Raise %
- [CB] Continuation Bet flop % (*)
- [FCB] Fold to CB % (*)
- [3B+] 3Bet (Re-raise) or more total % (*)
- [WTSD] Went To Show Down % (*)
(*) these stats are add-on
And you can also:
- copy an action of previous player to left players by dragging
- edit name of a player (except for yourself - "Hero")
- change color of a player's plate
- change position of a player (drag & drop)
- change is sitting out or not of a player
- change position of dealer button
- edit free memo of a player
- filter stats by current session
- save and load players data
Let's use Donkey Scope and have a nice poker life!!