Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) is a framework created by ISACA for information technology (IT) management and IT governance. It is a supporting toolset that allows  managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
When an enterprise employs a CGEIT, they ensure good governance, which provides for an environment of no or few “surprises” and the ability to have an agile response to any that arise.
CGEIT is considered by many companies and governmental agencies as a prerequisite for employees involved with enterprise IT governance.
SCRUMIC APP CONTENTS
Scrumic Full Certification Apps With any limits or Additional InApp-Purchases including:
- Most Updated Questions Release of 2016
- Validated Questions (Covers the Certification Exam)
- Lifetime access to Questions
- Free Updates at no additional cost
- Verified and Validated Questions by industry experts
SCRUMIC APP FEATURES:
- No internet required
- Actual Exam and Study Modes,
- Mini Exam (Random Generated Questions)
- Fully Exam Mode *Randomly
- Switch Between Study Mode or Actual Exam
- Exam Timer, Track your progress
- Exam summary, Progress and Score Report