Download Password Manager right now for simple, secure access to your passwords!
Password Manager securely stores all your passwords so you never lose or forget any of them and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There's no need to remember the usernames, passwords, or even the website addresses.
Our Password Manager that's as simple and beautiful as it is secure password manager simplifies and secures your digital identity.
We do not have access to your passwords. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords. Everything you store in Password Manager is protected by a Master Password that only you know.
What Makes Our Password Manager The Best?
- Most Simple & Secure Password Manager
- All your data in Password Manager is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
- Your master password is your private key to unlocking Password Manager. No one knows it but you—not even Password Manager—and it's not stored anywhere on your device or our servers.
Why Use Password Manager?
- Securely store passwords in your encrypted vault.
- Fingerprint and facial recognition for a convenient and secure way to easily access your vault.
- All protection mechanism is offline on your device only
- Support: Password Lock, Touch ID, Face ID, 6 digit PIN Lock
- AutoFill your usernames & passwords to websites
- Over 340 icons to personalize your records
- Integrated search
- Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
- Break-in reports
- Backup & Restore your data via iCloud or iTunes
- Logs you in to any website with one tap
- Protected & only accessible by you
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
Premium subscription unlocks all features to manage your Password Manager. Also app includes number of cool features such as unlimited passwords count, Touch ID/Face ID at app open, password for app, different app passwords, quick autofill for password and login.
The following subscription plans are available:
1 month / $1.99
12 months / $9.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Join Password Manager today!