Start mirroring your screen to TV now! Try MirrorMeister for free!
Do you want to cast apps, movies, music, photos, and work presentations to your Smart TV wirelessly? MirrorMeister is an easy-to-use mirror and cast app that allows you to switch the media that’s playing on the smaller screen of your phone or tablet to the bigger screen of your television.
MirrorMeister screen mirroring app is perfect for:
- Casting photos and videos to your Smart TV
- Streaming your favorite movies and apps
- Casting YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Dailymotion web videos to any TV
- Showing slides to your teammates during a meeting
Our app supports the following devices:
1. iPhone & iPad
2. Smart TV: Samsung, Roku TV, Sony, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Grundig, Arçelik, Beko, Hisense, TCL, Toshiba, Sharp, Hitachi, Skyworth, Changhong, and any other TV using Android TV operational system.
3. Streaming devices: Roku Streaming Player, Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, Xiaomi Mi Box.
Experience the amazing technology of MirrorMeister now:
- Mirror apps or games (for watching) wirelessly
- No cables, no additional hardware, nothing else needed
In only a few steps, you are all set to start streaming your devices with MirrorMeister:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. For the best audio experience, update to iOS 13.
3. Launch the MirrorMeister app.
4. When you open MirrorMeister for the first time, a simple setup process will guide you step by step on how to connect the mirror app to your TV.
5. To enable sound while screen mirroring, turn down the sound of your iPhone or iPad and turn ON the sound of your TV. Don’t forget to switch OFF the mute button on the side of your iPhone so sound is enabled.
Even though there are notifications about Screen Recording, we don’t record your screen into files and we don’t send any content to a server. We only temporarily store data in memory, before it is streamed to the TV. Upon streaming, the content is removed from memory.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance, iTunes, Netflix, Disney+ or Apple TV: when you start screen mirroring one of those apps on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that this company made, there is nothing that MirrorMeister can do about it.
Please note that our screen mirroring app is not suitable for high-intensity gaming on a Smart TV because of some delay (latency). The delay is normally between 1 and 3 seconds.
If you need any assistance using the mirroring app, please contact us via email or Facebook Messenger. Our support staff is available 24/7 to help you.
UNLIMITED ACCESS PRO SUBSCRIPTION
You need a subscription for unlimited access to all features without advertising and interruptions. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.