First and foremost, at HiddenVault, we believe that you should have total control of your personal data.
The truth is, we don’t want your data nor do we want to sell it to the highest bidder.
Unlike other iPhone vault apps and services, HiddenVault does not store, save, or access any of your personal data.
When using HiddenVault, your photos and videos are stored safely on your personal phone in your phones built in Apple ‘Folders’.
Meaning.. your private data never changes hands.. eliminating your risk from hackers or bad actors.
We give you that power without ever even knowing your personal info ourselves—because our zero-knowledge system means even we can’t see your data.
So get HiddenVault and help us show how privacy and security should be done.
Have a suggestion or feature you'd like to see added?
Send me an email at Kyle@KyleMitchellAllen and let me know - help us become the best vault app for iPhone!
Terms of Service: https://hiddenvaultapp.com/terms
HiddenVault Premium Subscription:
- With a HiddenVault Premium subscription you have access to store unlimited photos, videos, and passwords.
- HiddenVault Premium annual subscription is billed annually for $23.99, and payment will be charged to iTunes Account after a 30 day free trial.
- HiddenVault Premium monthly subscription is billed monthly for $4.99, and payment will be charged to iTunes Account after a 30 day free trial.
- HiddenVault Premium lifetime is a one-time payment of $119.99, and payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the time of payment confirmation.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's iPhone Settings -> Apple ID -> Subscriptions.