Got pink noise? SignalSuite adds precision signal generator capabilities to your iPhone or iPod touch. SignalSuite’s three advanced, audio-band signal generators produce various types of periodic signals, broadband noise, and frequency sweeps.
For iPhone/iPod touch audio I/O compatibility and frequency response measurements, visit http://blog.FaberAcoustical.com.
Check out video demos at www.FaberAcoustical.com.
- Generate familiar periodic signals, including sinusoids, rectangular waveforms, triangle waves, and sawtooth waves.
- Generate two periodic signals simultaneously, with an arbitrary phase difference between them.
- Generate three different types of white noise and pink noise.
- Generate linear or logarithmic frequency sweeps.
- SignalSuite remembers your signal generator configurations between launches.
- Pan (balance) controls allow different signals to be sent to the left and right output channels when working with the stereo headphone jack or line out.
- All three signal generators can be operated simultaneously.