JEsho is a Japanese/English dictionary helpful for people learning Japanese as it provides a easy way to quickly look up common words.
* JEsho includes the dictionary database
- Internet connection is not required.
* Search in Japanese using kana and romaji
* Search in English to find Japanese words
* JEsho returns you simple English definitions of the words it finds, as well as kana and kanji.
* Dynamic table view allows for more information to be displayed per page in a easy to read format.
* Utilizes the popular JMdict dictionary source, providing over 120,000 entries.
Let me know at email@example.com if you have any questions, suggestions, comments, and feature requests! Or post at http://lunaticity.proboards.com/index.cgi
In version 1.1, English -> Japanese was added as a new feature.
This publication has included material from the JMdict dictionary files in accordance with the licence provisions of the Electronic Dictionaries Research Group. See http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/jmdict.html