"Jag har just installerat DownTime i min iPod, och den fungerar klanderfritt. Tack för det!" - Erik F
DownTime is nothing more than a large, clearly visible timer, which comes in handy more often than you may think. Nifty features include:
Pretty huge timer.
- The timer countdown continues while you temporarily switch to another application. (The alarm will not start unless DownTime is open, however.)
- Choose between several different color schemes.
- Access your 10 previous timers.
- See a visible flashing alert (and vibration on the iPhone) when the timer runs out.
- New Red on black and Black on red color schemes, for users in light-sensitive environments (e.g. astronomy and photographer's darkrooms).
- Alarm sound. (Can be turned off.)
- View the timer in landscape or portrait mode.
Demonstration video: http://blip.tv/file/1185715
Lingon i Korg Software Creations was founded in Sweden in 2008 by Oskar Lissheim-Boëthius, with the mission of designing and producing handy software applications for Apple's mobile platforms, including iPhone and iPod touch, as well as provide Cocoa and Cocoa Touch consulting services. Trivia: Rulla is Swedish for "to roll," and "Lingon i Korg" means "lingon in a basket."