Score is the earth friendly alternative to game score tracking.
Use Score to track the ups and downs of board games, ping pong or a friendly game of "Paper, Rock, Scissors". Score helps you avoid point tracking on paper, in your head or with traditional game counters.
For example, you could use Score to track your points in a game of Carcassonne, leaving more room on your table for game play. You can also use this app quickly score a game of Agricola, or Puerto Rico.
Note, the current version now supports custom scoring modules. Click "Setup" > "Manage Score Modules" > "Fetch" to download the latest modules.
Current games supported: Agricola, Corsari, Cosmic Eidex, Frank's Zoo, Goa, Lost Cities, Metropolys, Oasis, Puerto Rico, Ra, San Juan, Thebes, Yahtzee, and Zooloretto
- track scores of up to six players
- simple interface
- reset all scores to zero for new game
- remembers the score between sessions
- pretty animations
- shows the current leaders
- add points in increments of 1, 5, or 10
- supports negative scores
- Can display numbers as large as 9999
- Customized scoring modules for games.
- You can give each player a name.
- save trees! no more paper score tracking
- bump proof! no one can accidentally bump the score board