myConvert is your ultimate unit converter.
Designed for speed, functionality and usability in mind, it covers all your everyday to scientific conversion needs.
- Over 1000 units in 77 categories
- Multiple unit conversions on one screen
- Faster navigation and fewer clicks as less scrolling is needed
- Build-in numeric keyboard with calculator
- You can add your own units and categories
- Complex conversions ,e.g. 180cm can convert to (and from) 5ft 10.87in, 60kg to 9st 6lb 4.44oz. Others include binary-hex-ASCII-Roman, carbon dating, time-code, resistor color code, degree-min-sec and many more!
- Currency rates updated once a day or on demand
- New units and categories can be downloaded from server directly to myConvert
- Remembers your last input so next time you launch, it goes straight back to where you left off
- Searchable units and categories from home screen
- Lots of ways to sort, rearrange, hide and search as your liking
- Simple, highly customizable, fast and responsive
Try the lite version with a smaller selection of units for free. Look for 'myConvert lite'.
For full list of units, see product web page -> units.
List of categories: Mass, Distance, Area, Temperature, Volume, Density, Volumetric Flow, Fuel consumption, Pressure, Time, Frequency, Timecode/Frames, Video length/space, Speed, Acceleration, Energy, Power, Force, Torque, Angle / Trigonometry, Navigation, Angular velocity, Resistance, Radioactivity, Carbon 14 Dating, Data storage, Data download, Numeral System, Luminance, Illuminance, SI prefixes, Currency, Suit/coat/sweater, Dress/suit, Shirts, Blouse/sweater, Shoes (Men), Shoes (Women), Socks, Stockings (Women), Dress (Juniors), Bra - band, Bra - cup, Hats, Rings, Electric current, Electromagnetic spectrum, Radiation absorbed, Moment of Inertia, Viscosity (dynamic), Viscosity (kinematic), Metal Hardness, Circular, Typography, Concentration (solution), Concentration (molar), Radiation, Radiation exposure, Musical Intervals, Musical notes, Sound level, Angular acceleration, Paper Weights, Resistivity, American wire gauge.