To celebrate the impending release of the sequel, Linear Assault, we have lowered the price of Circular Assault!
Circular Assault won the Dutch Game Award 2008 in the "Best Orginal Game Design" category!
Circular Assault features a unique iPhone based gameplay where you have to use the weapons of the enemies against themselves by bouncing their bullets back at them. It sports no less than 30 levels with 3 difficulty settings to choose from. By destroying the tanks, you gain points for highscore and money, with which you can buy a whole slew of upgrades. You can choose between buying new types of bases, making defeating tanks easier. Or you can just upgrade the basic statistics of the base itself or buy items.
You can use the explosion of the tank to cause splash damage to other tanks near it. Be sure to aim the bounced back bullets well, and you might even set of an chain reaction of explosions!
Circular assault is controlled by tilting the iPhone or by using the touchscreen to rotate the laser around the base.
• Controlled by either touchscreen or tilting
• Sensitivity of tilt can be adjusted
• 30 levels, with 3 difficulty settings, 8 tank models, changing backgrounds, dynamic additions.
• Upgrade the base, its statistics or buy items
• Get highscores for defeating tanks
• By tactically destroying tanks, splash damage can cause even more damage to other tanks.
A super game for many hours of iPhone fun!
Circular Assault: Copyright 2000-2010 NotTheFly BV. Brought to you in cooperation with Essential Applications Inc. Proudly produced in Q4, Venlo, The Netherlands