WinRemote is an application which lets you control every Windows-PC in your network.
Use your iPhone or iPod touch as full featured remote touch pad so you can control nearly all of the desktop functions which lets you stay mobile. Change TV-channels sitting on the sofa or change transparencies during a presentation (e.g. PowerPoint, Acrobat Reader, OpenOffice, photo shows, ...) without standing next to your PC or notebook all the time. Just connect your iPhone with the PC or notebook over WiFi and stay mobile.
* smooth mouse movement (much smoother than other remote applications in the AppStore), configurable mouse acceleration
* Connect easily to a windows PC in your network for remote access
* Use your iPhone or iPod touch as normal touch pad
* Realtime keyboard
- Control key (Ctrl)
- Function keys F1 - F12
- Multimedia keys (Play / Pause, Stop, Previous, Next, Volume up, Volume down, Mute)
- NEW: Numeric keypad
* Optionally disable screen lock
* Control your Windows-PC mouse by remote:
- all three mouse-buttons (Left, middle, right)
- scrolling in vertical direction
* vertical (portrait) mode added for simpler handling
* Control your Windows-Desktop wirelessly over WiFi
* Just run the WinRemote Server on the Desktop PC (no installation needed)
* Setup the touch pad layout on your device individually
* WinRemote server scanner for quick server connect
NEW: The media keys are also compatible to VLC media player now!
* WinRemote Server (Link: http://iphone.logiqu.com/WinRemoteServer.exe)
* WiFi network
If you have any problems to connect with the server application, please read the support pages (http://iphone.logiqu.com/WinRemote) or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before writing a bad review. Thanks :)
Visit http://iphone.logiqu.com/WinRemote for support