IMPORTANT: YOU MUST OWN A ROKU SOUNDBRIDGE DEVICE FOR THIS APP TO WORK!
Also your Roku Soundbridge device must have firmware 3.0 or higher to work with RokuRemote.
RokuRemote allows you to control any Roku Soundbridge device (including Pinnicale branded devices) that is connected to your home network. You can select internet stations, presets, FM/AM radio, playlists, artists, albums, genres and songs using search filtering to find exactly what you want to play. The remote allows you to alter volume, repeat and shuffle status, as well as giving you information of the current song being played with pause, next and previous controls.
- Auto-discovery of Roku devices, as well as manual add via IP addressing.
- Full Landscape Visual Remote (Except MP500/MP400XP).
- Music server databases stored locally for improved load times (caching can be refreshed easily).
- Overview of devices showing whats playing on each device/status.
- Quick access to the "Now Playing" screen on each device.
- Internet radio by favourites, top stations, genre, location and language.
- Preset and FM/AM radio controls.
- List by song, artist, album, genre, composer, container (folders) or playlist with search or keyword filtering.
- Displayed album artwork and song lyrics (Requires internet connection).
- Tracks ordering preserved and alphabetic indexing.
- Full queue management with add/remove song functionality.
- Remote controls include play, pause, next, previous, volume, repeat, shuffle, power off and reboot.
- Progress bar show status of current song.
- Set defaults for downloading of artwork/lyrics in your main settings.
- Select from different Artwork providers
- Will work with all Roku languages.
Tested Music Servers:
- Windows Media Player