A calendar of U.S. Holidays combined with your own schedule of recurring events and tasks. Holiday descriptions, import/export calendar events, split-screen view, alerts, recurring options, notes, change the background image. Select colors, icons, expiration time, import birthdays and more.
- See the holiday NAME, DATE of the holiday, DAY OF THE WEEK, ICON, and NUMBER OF DAYS for the next 29 UPCOMING U.S. HOLIDAYS in a scrolling list above a background picture of Kauai.
- Receive a background notification alert each day that an event is due. Select the time of day for your daily alerts, alert sound, and more. Receive an alert for just today's events that are due or today's and tomorrow's without the app active.
- Tap a holiday name and view the DESCRIPTION, HISTORY, IMAGES and FUTURE DATES of each holiday in a scrolling split-screen details view.
- Add, edit, and delete up to 300 CUSTOM CALENDAR EVENTS AND TASKS. Icons can be automatically selected.
- Track your schedule with events that can be set as RECURRING weekly, every 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks, monthly, yearly or by day of the month (“Third thursday of the month”, etc).
- Create your own NOTES for each calendar custom event or task displayed in an animated pop-up details window.
- Show how many days since an event in the past by changing EXPIRATION OPTIONS (How long it remains on the main screen after the due date): Normal, after 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, manually.
- IMPORT BIRTHDAYS and their corresponding NOTES from your ADDRESS BOOK.
- IMPORT / EXPORT to your device's built-in calendar
- For each custom event / task select from 94 UNIQUE ICONS, 16 COLORS, TITLE, NOTE, DATE, EXPIRATION and RECURRING STATUS.
- Change the BACKGROUND IMAGE to one from your photo album, saved photos or iPhone camera.
- Use PINCH GESTURES to change the size of the text and pictures in the holiday or event details view.
- Select one of FOUR FONTS for display, change the VISUAL TRANSPARENCY (to see more or less of the background image), and enable/disable SOUNDS or the display of ICONS.
- DATE ENTRY view shows the day of the week and number of days in real-time.
- Selectively ENABLE / DISABLE the display of individual holidays or custom calendar events.
- Choose your DEFAULT ICON and DEFAULT COLOR to be used to represent new custom events.
- Date formats will change depending on the device’s international region format settings.
- Optionally show the days until an event in weekdays only.
- iOS7 Support. iPhone 5/5s Support.
Customized calendar events / tasks are great for keeping track of your busy schedule with repeating events such as a birthday, anniversary, or meeting as well as an appointment, wedding, vacation, dinner, sporting event, doctor visit, graduation, party, and more.
Use the program as a task manager for todo tasks such as going to the store, making a phone call, or doing an errand. Phone numbers entered in the event notes can be clicked on to dial on the iPhone.
The closest holiday or custom event is always displayed first in a scrolling sorted list. By default when the date of a custom event has passed, it will display "expired" on the selection screens and will no longer display on the main screen.
Increase the size of pictures or text in the pop-up details window using pinch gestures.
Traditional Holidays include New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day, Lincoln's Birthday, Valentine's Day, Presidents Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day/ Mothering Sunday (UK), Memorial Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Included Jewish holidays: Purim, Pesach, Yom Kippur, Rosh Hashanah, and Hanukkah.
Special Events include Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Daylight Saving Time start and end dates and Flag Day.
Check out our Web site at www.EnergizeSoftware.com.