Are you looking for a simple overseeable cost control to keep an eye on your monthly costs for your T-Mobile bills? Would you like to graphically view your budget that you have left for the monthly usage? Then CostCheck D1 is your solution: USER FRIENDLY, OVERSEEABLE AND CHEAP
CostCheck D1 is an application for your iPhone/iPod to help you keep control of your monthly T-Mobile (Germany) costs. You can see an overview of the costs that have been generated, your used budget for data volume, SMS and/or your used minutes for your current month’s t-mobile contract. (Data volume not available with all contracts).
- Overview for complete costs of current month
- Separate listing of costs for call, SMS, MMS and GPRS
- Graphic overview of the used and available data budget (Note: only for contracts with limited usage i.e. Complete S)
- Graphic overview of used and available SMS
- Graphic overview of used and available minutes
- Relative comparison to previous months bill (red arrow)
- Statistics function with diagram showing the sum as well as the average monthly bills (activated by clicking the symbol or shaking of the iPhone)
- Saving of the data until refreshed
- Last overview (i.e. SMS/Minutes) saved for the next time they are requested
- Supports contracts with Minute/Data volume budgets
- Automated update when opening the App (optional)
- Optimized for incorporating the fixed monthly fee (not possible in “My T-Mobile”)
- If you have several t-mobile contracts, CostCheck D1 automatically selects the Complete contract. If you have more than one complete contract you can select the telephone number in the settings.
- CostCheck is dependent upon the availability as well as the contents of the internet portal “mein.t-mobile.de”. For data and availability CostCheck cannot be held liable. If T-Mobile perform an update it may affect CostCheck but if this is the case an update will resolve the problem.
- For the usage you require an account from Mein T-Mobile. Please activate yours on https://mein.t-mobile.de
If you are experiencing problems, please contact our support - otherwise we have no way of contacting you to solve the problem.