With this app you are able to remotely control your computers from anywhere in your apartment. (Wi-Fi required)
Switch it off from the bedroom, turn up the volume from the kitchen, control a full keynote presentation or just start a video sitting on the couch in front of your mac mini that is connected to your HDTV.
No hassling around with IP addresses, nothing to config, it just works. Thank you bonjour.
This remote control does only work with OS X 10.4 or higher. You need a Mac, Windows is not supported.
You have to install a free application on your mac. Download it from http://www.digitalsirup.com
If the remote does not work, chances are something (i.e. firewall) is blocking the traffic. Contact me and we will figure this out. (I'm not able to respond to reviews)
***TO MAKE SURE THE CONNECTION WILL WORK, PLEASE TRY jfControl Lite BEFORE PURCHASING THE FULL VERSION.***
* Control frontrow, DVD Player, Finder, Quicktimeplayer, Keynote, EyeTV, VLC and MPlayer.
* Change the system volume, start any application, send your mac to sleep or turn it off.
* Includes Numpad and Copypaste Pad.
* Now with theme support, 2 themes available: colorful / grey.
* Easy layout help, just tap the info symbol to access the help layer.
* Uses Wi-Fi. No line-of-sight to your mac needed.
* Very easy to setup. There is nothing to config.