It is always important to control expenses, but in the current financial situation, it is absolutely indispensable.
With Credit Card Expenses you have absolute control of all your expenses from your credit cards or other forms of payment.
- Complete application redesign, including a new User Interface
- It's been solved all known bugs
- You can set up a PIN for enter to the application
- Financing (you can see what you have spent and what you will to pay)
- Each credit card can have a lot of information
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Opening Balance
- Contact Phone
- Cut and Due Day
- Email for reciving reports
- Home page shows a summary of all credit cards including the budget percentage that you've already spent, the cut and due days (they shows in red if you are close to them), what you have spent, what you will pay, etc.
- Financing Calculator:
- If you enter the amount to finance, the number of periods and the interest rate you will see the amount that you must pay each period.
- If you enter the amount to finance, the number of periods and the payment of each period, you will see the interest rate.
- You can change all amortizations as you want.
- New navigation using tabs:
- Date transaction filter (1month, 2months, 6months, 1year)
- Order by date, shop's name or amount.
- Search inside a credit card
- Improvement of PDF, Excel and CVS reports. Now you can send different reports to different email addresses depending of the credit card. For example, you can send the report of business credit cards to an email address and your personal credit card report to another. But always you will get a copy of all of them into your default email address.
Of course, you can enjoy all previous features:
- To see the current balance of all your cards when you enter the application
- To manage an unlimited number of credit cards
- To manage an unlimited number of transactions by credit card
- To capture a photo of the receipt (only in devices that have a camera)
- To manage your cash and even your PayPal accounts, among others.