WordPower Filipino - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Learn Filipino with 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the Filipino language right on your iOS device with the new and improved WordPower Filipino Vocabulary! Since the launch of iTunes App Store in 2008, WordPower Filipino has helped language students like you learn essential Filipino vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as a mini-travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Filipino phrases. Your journey to the Phillipines begins right here, with WordPower Learn Filipino Vocabulary presented by Innovative Language Learning.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, "A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations." WordPower Filipino Vocabulary not only gives the core 1,500 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn Filipino? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Filipino Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature of the Lite version is now included in the full version
- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential Filipino vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, and class
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! Filipino Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in the Phillipines. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the Filipino language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Filipino learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English or Filipino
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered