Relations provides a fun, unique, and simple method to show off your family pictures.
Want to see your brother? Just tap on the Brother button. Want to see pictures of his daughter? Just, tap on the Daughter button. Relations lets you (and your friends) navigate between photos of your family with a tap of your finger.
Each screen displays a photo and the names of the relations of the person in photo. Making navigation from your daughter’s husband to her father-in-laws brother a snap.
Entering your family tree is fast and easy. As each member is entered all of the other relations are automatically created. So if you enter your brother’s daughter’s picture Relations automatically fills in that she is your niece.
Add pictures for each family member from the albums already stored on your iPhone or directly from the camera.
With Relations you can show how fast your kids have grown with multiple images stored for each person. You can also keep track of your entire extended family and never forget the name of your sister’s husband’s parents again.
Just hand Relations to your family and friends and let them explore ...
• Fun, simple way to show off family pictures
• Intuitive navigation of your family tree
• Quick and simple data entry
• Pictures from camera or stored albums
• Share group photos between people
• Add a title to any photo
• Slide shows for each person
• Drag and drop organization of slide shows on your iPhone
• Landscape and portrait views.
• Integrated with Contacts