Xiangqi brings you Chinese Chess like you've never seen it before! A unique traditional Chinese watercolour inspired look compliments this exciting, full-featured game.
A variety of difficulty levels make Xiangqi perfect both for beginners looking to learn how to play Chinese Chess and experts looking to keep their skills sharp. You can also share your screen and take on a human opponent. Pieces are automatically rotated for the ultimate convenience in head-to-head play.
Unfamiliar with the rules to this classic game?
Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_chess
- advanced AI with positional play
- AI honors prohibitions against stalling tactics involving repeated positions
- original (optional) soundtrack and sound effects
- animated piece movement and special effects
- show available moves when pieces are touched
- indicate which pieces have no available moves, due to general safety or blocked movement
- multiple difficulty levels, from novice to expert
- custom setup: start board from any position
- choose Westernized or traditional Chinese pieces
- unlimited undo/redo with algebraic notation
- supports both tap and drag gestures
- automatic game save/restore
- chess clocks
- onscreen feedback for available/illegal moves
- automatically rotated pieces in head-to-head games
"with a pleasing soundtrack and a beautiful calligraphic style to the pieces and game board."-PocketGamer.co.uk