MandoChords is a full featured mandolin chord dictionary. It provides instant access to thousands of chords in all 12 keys. Multiple voicing are available for each chord up and down the neck. Swipe left and right to change positions. Each chord can also be heard either as a chord or individual notes to double check your fingering (just hit the fret dots or strings). Left or right hand playing is supported.
A chord search function also lets you find chords from known fingerings. This is useful if you see someone playing a chord and you don't know what it is. Here is how to use the chord search function:
- Swipe left or right to move up and down the neck.
- Tap a fret to include it in the chord
- Tap it again to remove it
- Tap the nut to exclude that string
- Tap again to include the string
Works with iPod Touch, iPhone (all models), and iPad.