iEphemeris Pro is an astronomy program for iPhone or iPod Touch.
The target for the professional version is the astronomer who want to have in your pocket that main astronomical information, but even photographers could find iEphemeris Pro useful for their activity; since version 1.3 the application provides information about the time and azimuth for Moon Rise & Set.
There are three pages;
- the main one gives you information such as: Julian Date, Sidereal Time, Delta-T, Sunrise, Transit and Sunset;
- the second page gives you all information you need on the Moon; actual phase, right ascension and declination, lunation, next phases, horizontal coordinates, moonrise, moonset (since version 1.3), and more;
- the last page gives you the main information on the Sun; right ascension and declination, day length, Sun maximum altitude, Equation of Time, Nutation, and more.
The application can be customized by choosing:
- if you wish to use iPhone GPS (iPod does not support this feature);
- the hemisphere where you are living;
- between Metric and Anglo-American unit mesure system;
- if you want information in real time, or if you wish to set your own time and date;
- to choose your location among the 8.000 cities stored in the built-in database, or to add your own by setting latitude, longitude, elevation and time offset;
- to choose any of all supported languages without change your device settings; changes concern not only the application language, but even the regional settings used by the program (such as dates).
A user guide is available at the following address:
A video about iEphemeris Pro is available te the following address:
The application is localized in all main languages; Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish.
If you find a bug, if you wish iEphemeris translated in your own language, just send me an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
As all users know, support is immediate and granted.