Virtual Pirate lets you use your iPhone or iPod Touch to transform yourself into a pirate.
Virtual Pirate assigns different attacks, insults and taunts to your moves using your device's accelerometer.
In addition to working as a sound effects generator, Virtual Pirate can be played as a game.
One Player Mode (Timed)
You have 60 seconds to demonstrate your fighting skills. You will be scored on both physical attacks and your use of insults and taunts.
Two Player Mode (Duel)
Take on an opponent in a mock pirate fight! Choose to play either Calico Jack or Blackbeard. The loser must walk the plank!
Note: Two player mode requires two iPhones or iPods each with their own copy of Virtual Pirate.
Make like a pirate and Virtual Pirate will provide the soundtrack.
- For best results, hold your device in your right hand with the volume controls facing away from you.
- Thrust forward or back to attack with your musket.
- Swipe left or right to attack with your sword.
- Quickly raising your device activates taunts, insults and threats.
- Quickly lowering your device lets you access special pirate attacks.
Playing this game can be physically demanding. Excessive game play may result in injury. If you find yourself feeling strained, discontinue game play immediately.
Failure to hold on to your iPhone or iPod tightly while playing may result in you inadvertently throwing and damaging it or other property.
The creator of Virtual Pirate cannot be held liable for any damages brought about by either of the above or other scenarios.