eyeCam makes it possible to view and control your WEB ACCESSIBLE webcams from anywhere on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Quickly flick through up to 20 cameras.
Virtually any mjpeg or jpeg web-accessible webcam, netcam, ipcam, security camera, traffic cam, pet cam, nanny cam, etc. will work with eyeCam.
If a login is required, eyeCam will remember your credentials.
eyeCam currently supports the following camera types
- Panasonic (pan/tilt and presets) BL-C30 BL-C131, BB-HCM515 and others
- Sony (pan/tilt/zoom, presets)
- Axis (pan/tilt)
- EMINENT iTwist (pan/tilt)
- Trendnet TV-IP1xx and TV-IP4xx (PTZ and Presets) TV-IP312
- Micronet (PTZ and Presets)
- JVC (PTZ and Presets)
- Stardot (static)
- Aviosys DVR box (static)
- Cisco / Linksys WVC-200/210 and WVC-54GCA (the 54G/GC are not supported!!)
- SCD DVR (Security Camera Direct, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have another DVR -- most can't be supported)
- Airlink101 (PTZ and presets)
- Canon (PTZ)
- Static (any image on the web, great for traffic, weather cams, etc.)
- Custom PTZ (pan/tilt almost any camera type that puts jpeg or mjpeg streams on the web)
Contact us at email@example.com if your cam isn't on the list and we'll see what we can do.
If you're still using the clunky web interface to view your cameras on the go, or have already given up on it, give eyeCam a try today!
eyeCam will automatically use less bandwidth when on a carrier (edge, 3G) connection to preserve battery and bandwidth!