Flag Flip is a learning tool similar to flashcards, but with an intelligent progress tracking system that helps you learn faster. After you "flip" to the answer, you pick if you were Right or Wrong.
The program remembers which flags you have trouble with, and which you have learned well. It focuses on the problematic items, while using longer spans of time between repetitions of learned material.
- 227 FLAGS & THEIR TERRITORIES
- FACTS FROM "CIA WORLD FACTBOOK"
- EVERY DETAIL FOR EACH TERRITORY
- HI RES FULLSCREEN VIEW OF ANY FLAG
(touch flag for screenshot instructions)
- PROGRESS TRACKING with stats & auto save
- BROWSE MODE: review all flags & facts
- TERRITORIES INCLUDED: FlagFlip.com/faq
- "HOW TO" GUIDE inside the program
- COMPLETELY OFFLINE
- LEARN FASTER WITH THE "FLIP SYSTEM"
The Flip progressive learning system really works. People learn so quickly that they get addicted. It's fun, and some have said it's nearly a game.
Read about the Flip system and the great reviews its gotten for Kanji Flip and Japanese Flip for yourself!
* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
- From the AUTHOR of KANJI FLIP 漢字フリップ
* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -
+++ ALSO AVAILABLE +++
KANA FLIP (HIRAGANA & KATAKANA)
KANJI FLIP (2230 KANJI & 4700 EXAMPLES)
JAPANESE FLIP (6000 JLPT WORDS)
SPANISH! (1100 WORDS + AUDIO)
RUSSIAN FLIP (5000 WORDS)
RUSSIAN (1600 WORDS + AUDIO)
RUSSIAN ALPHABET + AUDIO
KOREAN (1500 WORDS + AUDIO)
HANGUL (KOREAN ALPHABET + AUDIO)
THAI (900 WORDS)