Experience the fun and challenges of piloting a lunar lander from orbit to touchdown. If you land successfully, lift off, hover, and land again. You can even try to manually re-enter an orbit that won't send you off into space or crashing back onto the surface. Choose from nine combinations of attitude and throttle autopilot functions from fully automatic to fully manual.
- Accelerometer based attitude controls
- Brief built-in help and extensive web-based help
- All controls in transparent heads-up display
- Engine sounds
- Choice of external view of lander, with camera controls, or view from inside.
- Restart button always accessible
- Hide controls for a more unobstructed view