***** 24x7digital's SightWords app has been featured as an iTunes App Store Staff Pick!
Help your young learner master the most frequently used words in the English language!
A child who can recognize just 8 of 10 words in a sentence can typically understand its meaning! "Sight words" often cannot be illustrated via simple pictures or sounded out according to regular phonetic decoding rules, thus they need to be learned and recognized "on sight". Our SightWords app is a handy way to encourage a child's mastery of their sight words either as part of a structured reading program at school, or as an impromptu study session when standing in line at the grocery store.
SightWords Pro contains a selection of over 1,600+ sight words which comprises up to 85% of the text in a child's early reading materials -- comprehensively compiled from Dolch, Fry, Pinnell-Fountas, UK, and many other high-frequency word lists. Choose a pre-defined flash card word list, or build and save custom flash card lists to match what is taught in the classroom. Add custom words and record your own pronunciations. Share custom word lists via Bump™ or email. Mark flash cards with stars or flags. Flash cards respond to swipes and taps. Shake your device to shuffle the words. Beautiful voice-pronunciations for all included words.
• Over 1,600+ essential sight words
• Upper and lower-case alphabet, numbers 0-100, colors, shapes, animals, months
• Beautifully recorded American-English pronunciations for all words
• Words organized by number of letters
• Customizable word lists with copy/paste
• Add your own words
• Record your own pronunciations
• Simple textual editing of word lists
• Share your word lists via AirDrop, email, SMS, etc
• Mark flash cards with stars or flags
• Flash cards respond to swipes and taps
• Shake to shuffle words
• In-app Help documentation
• Universal app optimized for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
TRY OUR OTHER APPS: 123's, ABC's, Aw Craps!, ColorTalk, MiniVLTone, MelodyCalc, Smiley Sight Words, States&Capitals, TeachMe: Toddler, TeachMe: Kindergarten, TeachMe: 1st Grade, TeachMe: 2nd Grade, TeachMe: 3rd Grade, TimesTables, and WordFamilies.
CONTACT US: Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and LIKE us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/24x7digital