Canada Radar provides you with real-time radar imagery for 30 sites across Canada. The radar images are streamed from the Environment Canada website so the content it sure to be accurate.
*New* Introducing precipitation alerts! Be automatically notified with a notification when rain/snow approaches your location (In-app purchase)
*** Questions? Comments? Send all messages to email@example.com ***
- Real-time radar imagery from 30 radar locations across Canada. National view as well as radars for the Pacific, Prairies, Ontario, Quebec and Maritime areas are also available.
- View radar imagery in single or animation mode. Switch between them by tapping the map and selecting the Play or Pause buttons.
- GPS support for automatic configuration. Canada Radar can automatically detect a radar station closest to you and displays your current location as a marker on the map.
- Email and Twitter integration - send a email or tweet with screen shot of precipitation in your area.
- Push notifications - be notified when precipitation approaches your location (In-App purchase, extra purchase required).
Note that the push notification support can be configured to use the low-power background GPS support. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The usage of background GPS support is optional.