Fruits and vegetables in supermarkets have codes stuck to them. Simply enter that code into WhatVeggie and it tells you all about your selection. No Internet connection is required. Couldn’t be simpler! You can even add notes, and organic and GM codes for North America are identified too.
• Just type the 4 or 5 digit code from the sticker.
• Recognizes over 1,400 codes.
• Over 350 articles are built in for your reference.
• Works offline! Take it to the grocery store.
• Make notes.
• Print out articles and notes (requires iOS 4.2, a supported printer, and a multitasking-capable iPhone or iPod touch)
• Runs on iPhone and iPod touch.