Size Flo™ by Master Flo Valve Inc. is a calculation tool that can be used to calculate the required valve capacity or orifice setting, Flow rate given a valve capacity and pressure drop given a valve capacity. It is a must have tool for field operators in the oil and gas industry. Easy to use and simplified formulae inputs will allow you to enter critical data like upstream and downstream pressure and either Cv, Flow rate to calculate the required valve setting on site.
- Flow coefficient (Cv)and Bean size (BS) calculation
- Pressure drop calculation
- Flow rate calculation
- Liquid and Gas or 2 phase compatible
- Definition and Help section
- Save and Load calculations
- Email calculations