◆ Users choice - top #3 app in US App Store on launch day!
◆ The most accurate offline browser available on any platform.
◆ Saved pages from over 3 million websites.
Tired of seeking Wi-Fi hotspots?
Paying too much for cellular data?
Commuting by subway with no 3G signal?
This app allows you to save web pages with all the formatting, images, and entire linked pages, and view them offline without Internet connection.
To save a page for offline reading, simply touch the button while surfing the web in a built-in browser. Better yet, send links from any iPad, PC, or Mac directly to your device by email or using a handy browser bookmark.
Offline Pages is a Universal App. Buy it once, run it on all of your iOS devices.
Designed for Productivity
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Support for HTML5 content
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting to clients
- Intelligent detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Add pages by e-mail or using a browser button
What Our Users Say
- "You get a virtual web surfing experience with no Internet access required" - Appolicious.com
- "One of the most notable and dependable apps in this area" - blog.uis.edu
- "A brilliant and useful idea that serves a need I never really considered until I got this app" - Vancouverite
- "I can't tell you the number of times I've been sitting on a plane at 20,000 feet and someone says to me, "Hey.. how do you have Wi-Fi?" - AppSage
- "A must if you have an iPad without 3G" - Champsak
- "Exactly what I needed to help me close deals" - Drsurprise
- "Essential bit of kit"
Optional upgrade to Offline Pages Pro unlocks additional features:
- Save complete websites by following links automatically
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
- Complete control over which pages to download
- Auto-update pages in background (great for blogs!) *
- Organize pages with tags and mark them as read/unread.
We stand by our 12 hour support reply guarantee. If anything goes wrong, please contact support using links in Settings > About, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Subject to iOS multitasking limitations