Touch Physics HD is a collection of 89 new and beautifully hand drawn levels devised by the professor in his lab. They are as progressively challenging as the original Touch Physics and Touch Physics 2.
Are you up to this new challenge? Can you defy the laws of physics and control the wheel's destiny in order to complete all 89 levels? You can even change the laws of physics to suit your gameplay!
Draw shapes that interact with the wheel, causing it to move according to physical laws. When it reaches the star, the level is complete.
It is not as simple as it sounds, some levels require devious thinking as they progress in difficulty. Do you dare to enter the world where you can control physical laws? Addictive fun and fury all in one brand new package.
Here's what some of the professor's students have been saying about Touch Physics:
"Game of the Year Award for iPhone" - haz.de
"As scientifically fascinating as the original" Bronze Award (Touch Physics 2) - Pocket Gamer
"Draw your way to victory" - iPhone Games Directory
"Top 100 iPhone Games 2009 Award" - iLounge
"Hottest Award" - iPhone Apps Plus
"Very very cool game, good mind teaser" - Today in iPhone
"Painfully addictive" - MacBreak Weekly
"Touch Physics is a fantastic game. Great value for the price" - 148Apps
"One more reason to keep touching my iPhone" - TouchMyApps
"One of the very best inexpensive games we've seen on the iPhone to date" - iLounge
A video of Touch Physics in action can be seen at: http://www.gamez4touch.com/
- Great job, this game is AMAZING !
- Dare I say it, ADDICTIVE !!!
- I love this game !
- Light-hearted fun that is hard to put down
- High production values, stylish
- I can't put this down !
- Challenging, but quite fun and entertaining !
- Entertained for hours
- Highly recommend buying this one
- It's incredibly addictive and I love it !
- Wow !
- Simple and intuitive control
- Real physics modeling
- Realistic crayon drawing
- Alter gravity, friction and elasticity
- Create your own levels
- Send your levels to friends
- Level import/export via iTunes File Sharing
- Left handed support (settings)
- Automatic save and resume
- Shake to reset
- Relaxing music
- Choose your own music