Freeform is a vector drawing tool for your iPad. Create quick sketches, mockups, or diagrams with this powerful tool. Export your drawings via email in JPG, PNG, or PDF formats, or save to your photo library. Create new designs whenever or wherever inspiration strikes!
Freeform's features include:
• Easy to use shape tools: Oval, Rectangle, Line, Polygon, and Star, with adjustable settings.
• Custom path creation. Sketch a quick shape with your finger, or tap to start a shape, then tap and drag to add additional points with fine control.
• Linear and Radial gradient fills for objects, with the ability to add multiple color stops.
• Boolean operations. Combine two shapes into one, or use one shape to cut a hole in another.
• Path modification - add and remove control points from shapes or paths. Add or remove curve handles from points.
• Full undo and redo support.
We've got many more exciting features on the way - thanks for all of the suggestions! Please visit our forums if there's something you think is missing from Freeform:
We want to hear from you and together make Freeform the best drawing tool out there.