Diabetes Personal Calculator is an all-in-one insulin calculator and carbohydrate database. It is developed for Type 1 Diabetics injecting pre-meal fast or rapid acting insulin. Diabetes Personal Calculator has been designed for convenience and helps to remove errors and guesswork when calculating your pre-meal insulin dose.
View demo video at:
*** The Brazilian Food database and Portuguese translation are provided by Antonio Almeida from Feira de Santana-Bahia-Brazil, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** The German translation is provided by Michael Bridger.
Diabetes Personal Calculator provides the functionality of:
* Recording daily pre-meal blood glucose, meal/snack food items, suggested, actual and Long Acting insulin doses.
* Selecting food items from a generic food database.
* Modifying serving or weight to get the corresponding carbs for the food.
* Calculating a bolus insulin dose based on your blood glucose reading, target and correction factor.
* Calculating a pre-meal insulin dose based on your blood glucose reading, target and correction factor (optional), and the amount of carbohydrates in your meal or snack based on your carbs/insulin ratio.
* Viewing a demo video included in the App for easy use.
Diabetes Personal Calculator enables the user to:
1. Create personal database of favorite foods and meals, brand-name foods, and restaurant meals.
2. Save carbohydrate intake, foods and meals consumed, insulin doses, bolus doses, blood glucose readings, and daily long acting insulin dose to a diary, from which reports can be viewed and be sent as email.
3. Input up to six different Carbs/Insulin ratios (also known as Carbohydrate Factor), for breakfast, morning snack or bolus, lunch, afternoon snack or bolus, dinner, and evening snack or bolus.
4. Select your blood glucose unit, mg/dL or mmol/L.
5. Set your target blood glucose and Correction Factor.
6. Calculate a pre-meal insulin dose based on your personal Carbs/Insulin ratio and Correction Factor, pre-meal and target blood glucose, and total carbohydrate value of your meal or snack.
7. Calculate a bolus insulin dose based on your blood glucose reading, target and personal Correction Factor.
8. Find and adjust the carbohydrate values, according to serving size and / or weight, of nearly 250 generic foods from a built-in database.
9. Input your own pre-calculated carb value for any meal.
10. Look up, retrieve, and add together carbohydrate values from the generic food list (plus any pre-calculated carb values you wish to add) to create the total carb value for your meal or snack, from which your pre-meal insulin dose will be calculated.
Diabetes Personal Calculator must only be used as a guide and on the advice of your physician.
The data you enter for each meal will be cached until you exit the App. To be able to save all your data to the database and to view as reports and to send email, please purchase" = "The data you enter for each meal will be cached until you exit the App. To be able to save all your data to the database and to view as reports and to send email, please purchase:
An all-in-one insulin calculator, carbohydrate database, favorites database, diary, A1C/eAG conversion, and Bolus On Board Calculation.