Looking for some new experiences with photos and videos? Do you want to have more interactive multimedia sharing between your iPhone and your laptop? Mobile Campfire brings you the simplicity of multimedia creation, tagging and sharing in the Virtual Campfire scenario at RWTH Aachen University. Use Mobile Campfire and share your photos with your communities both on iPhone and on any Web browser. Share the stories consisting of a set of videos and pictures created in the other Virtual Campfire platforms.
You can upload photos with its description and tags, while location and temporal tags have been attached to your photos. You can search your photos by tags. And you can view stories created at Virtual Campfire YouTell, which are an orchestra of various photos and other multimedia according to your flavors.
With Mobile Campfire on your iPhone/iPod touch you can do:
1. Upload photos with the one-stop access to your camera, share them among communities.
2. Provide keywords and descriptions for your photos, tell more about them.
3. Your location and time information is attached automatically when uploading a photo.
4. Search for photos by keywords.
5. View photos with their descriptions and tag information in the zoomable screen.
6. Enjoy playing stories which are created by the people in the communities. The stories are integrated with photos and videos, as well as descriptions for each media.
1.Sign up at http://vermeer.informatik.rwth-aachen.de:9080/LASRegistration/
2.Log in with your username and password in the Connect Tab
3.Type the keyword to search for photos in the Search Tab
4.Use the camera or the library to upload and tag photos in the Photo Tab
5.Browse the story list and view stories in the Story Tab
6.Create your own stories at Virtual Campfire YouTell (http://vermeer.informatik.rwth-aachen.de:9080/YouTell/) and click Export Story in the menu bar. The story goes to Mobile Campfires story list immediately.