Play Spider in style on your iPad with a fantastic user interface, beautiful graphics and subtle sound effects. Show off how good your iPad can look!
Drag, tap, or for the most fun, give cards a shove to send them on their way.
Try my newest game "Eric's Sudoku" – It's fun and free!
If you love Klondike solitaire check out Eric Snider's Solitaire: Klondike for iPad (and iPhone). http://tinyurl.com/EricsKlondike
Written by the same Eric that developed the Eric's Solitaire Sample and Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Supports portrait and landscape orientations and has a fantastic user interface.
Spider is one of the most popular variations of solitaire. It's Eric's favorite as it offers lots of room for skill. This version is strictly for iPad.
Your game is saved when you quit or get a call and is quickly restored when you return.
- Four Spider variations -- 1-suit, 2-suit, 4-suit (traditional) and Spiderette
- Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
- Drag and drop cards or throw them!
- Playable cards wiggle or glow -- turn off for a bigger challenge
- Unlimited Undo
- Portrait and Landscape support
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Detailed Statistics
- Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sniderware
Please send your feature requests to email@example.com