Eucalyptus, Gumnuts and Blossoms -AUSTRALIAN WILDFLOWER SERIES
This pattern pack contains all the information you need to paint your own beautiful bunch of Eucalyptus gumnuts and blossoms on any surface you desire.
iPad specific features:
- All device orientations are supported.
- All images can be zoomed in and out for detailed viewing.
- Easy to follow detailed instructions which tell you which brush and paint colour to use as it guides you through the design.
- A clear and precise outline drawing.
- A step-by-step coloured painting sheet with arrows to aid your painting.
- A clear professionally taken photo of the Finished Result.
The Finished Result is painted on a 5" x 7" canvas board available from any art shop or even the cheaper chain stores. We recommend putting the finished painting into a photo frame (first removing the glass so the painting doesn't stick to it). It would look just as lovely painted onto a wooden box, the backrest of a chair, a watering can or any item you have waiting to be painted. Make sure you prepare the surface you are going to paint on correctly before you commence painting. There is plenty of information available online to guide you in your surface preparation.
Happy painting and look out for many more pattern packs from us to follow!