The Collins Thesaurus of the English Language 2010 Complete & Unabridged is a complete reference including over 377,000 synonyms and antonyms, fully updated to include all the latest words for writing, for work, and for study.
Inside you'll find hundreds of thousands of related and alternative words to boost vocabulary, alongside key synonyms for each sense and a wide range of included idioms and phrases. Illustrative examples show how the entry word is used, and related words help you expand your vocabulary. Usage and regional labels help you identify localized definitions, as well as extensive coverage of English as an international language.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like 'Hangman', 'Word scramble' and 'Anagrams' give the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com.