A powerful FTP client for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Provides a fully featured command line interface to your favorite FTP servers. Perform nearly every command available on the FTP server, including the ability to upload, download, edit, rename, delete, create directories, delete directories, list directories and files, change chmod permissions, and much more!
FTP Command Line also contains a built-in editor, allowing you to upload, download, and edit files in real-time, right on the FTP server. Easily make changes to a web page, HTML, script, or text file and update your web site instantly!
Supports a variety of connection options, including passive connections (PASV) and FTPS secure connections (AUTH TLS).
Having full control over your FTP server is an absolute neccessity when managing a web site, making FTP Command Line the perfect tool to have even along-side a graphical FTP client. With FTP Command Line, the power of FTP file transfer is at your fingertips!
- Fully featured command-line FTP client for the iPhone or iTouch.
- Supports nearly every available FTP server command, including upload, download, edit, rename, delete, create directories, delete directories, list directories and files, change chmod permissions, status, and many more!
- Built-in editor allows you to edit or create web pages, HTML, scripts, or text files right on the FTP server.
- Supports passive connections (PASV) and FTPS secure connections (AUTH TLS).
- Remembers username login information per FTP server for easy re-connection.
-- Quick Start Tutorial
1. Run FTP Command Line.
2. Type: open ftp.mysite.com
or: opens ftp.mysite.com (for FTPS connection with AUTH TLS)
3. Type: USER your_username
4. Type: PASS your_password
5. Once logged in, use any of the available FTP server commands to manage your files. Some of the common commands are:
ls - list the files and folders in the current directory
list - list the details of the files and folders in the current directory
cd new_directory - move into the directory "new_directory"
get file_name - download the file "file_name" for viewing and/or editing
put file_name - upload a new file named "file_name"
del file_name - delete the file named "file_name"
site chmod 755 file_name - change the permissions of a file to 755 (public executable)
help - view all available ftp server commands