-------------Special Price: 30% Off-----------------(If you are looking to complete a shorter distance triathlon, please see our other App called 1stTimeTri in the App Store.)
Written by a former professional triathlete and triathlon coach, TriTrainer provides a personalized 16-week workout plan to prepare you for an Olympic distance triathlon (1.5k swim, 40k bike and 10k run). Whether you are a novice or an experienced cyclist, swimmer or runner that wants to cross over into triathlons, TriTrainer is for you.
Some of the app’s distinctive features are:
* A full 16-week training plan with detailed daily workouts.
* A training plan customized to your ability level. You can choose whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level in each sport (swimming, biking and running). Or, if you are a more experienced triathlete, you can choose a separate advanced level workout plan.
* A training program customized to your scheduling needs, allowing you to choose the one “Rest Day” a week that you want in addition to which days you swim, bike and run on.
* Over 30 invaluable “Triathlon Tips From A Pro.”
* Comprehensive training resources, covering such topics as proper form, equipment, race strategy, workout guidelines, and nutrition.
* Track your training progress as you complete each workout.
* Enter in your personal observations and/or data in the workout notes section.
What our customers are saying:
I've used the app to train for my first international distance tri and was able to get within 4 minutes of my goal time. Not bad for this couch potato, and couldn't have done it without this app.
Just thought I'd let you know that I finished my first Olympic Tri in many years - and after just 15 weeks following your plan :-)
The race didn't quite go to plan as I had a bit of a crash on the bike when my chain jumped off when climbing uphill - however I jumped back on and completed the rest of the bike course - and overtook 20 or so people. Your training plan really helped get me through the whole event even when I was hurting from the crash
So thanks once again for the great App - it's been really fun to follow - I'm going to do another race in a few weeks and try and stay on my bike this time!
Note: In order to be able to start the training program at the beginning level, you should be able to do the following (individually, not one after another): (1) swim a total of 400 yards (350 meters) during a particular workout (this can include stops in-between laps); (2) bike for 30 minutes without stopping, at an easy, leisurely pace; and (3) run for at least 15 minutes continuously at an easy, leisurely pace.
We want to deliver a high quality application that you feel is worth 5 stars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any bug reports, suggestions, questions or concerns. Most of all, we would love to receive a race report after you complete your triathlon!
JammyCo is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: Parents