IHCRemote® gives you the possibility to remote control your LK IHC® installation through your iPhone or iPod Touch. Once your IHC controller with viewer is connected to your home network, IHCRemote can connect via WIFI or through the cellular mobile datanet (e.g. 3G or Edge), if you are not at home.
Once IHCRemote is connected to your IHC Controller, you have access to all your relevant IHC installation inputs. Subsequently you may assign input buttons suitable icons and compose your own list of favorite buttons.
- Minimal setup. Enter host name, username and password, and you are up and running.
- Realtime interaction with your IHC Installation.
- Remote control your house when home, as well as when you are on the go.
- Choose between 120 icons, and assign the one that fits the buttons' functionality.
- Create your own list of favorite buttons.
- Control your dimmers and temperature controls with slider functionality.
- LK IHC Controller with Viewer.
- LK IHC Controller with Viewer must be connected to a network.
- LK IHC Controller with Viewer must have enabled 'sceneview' under access control.