YOU Can Finally Smell Irresistible and Save Yourself a lot of Money... All With an Simple and Fun New Hobby!
Would you like to express yourself with a unique fragrance that no one else can claim? Maybe you just wanted a new hobby to express your creativity? Perhaps you've been looking for a way to make a few dollars in your spare time? Then you definitely need...
How To Make Your OWN Perfume. 2 Great Reasons for Making Your Own Perfume:
1) Unique and pleasant fragrances designed for you, by you.
Anyone can go to the store and grab a bottle of perfume... but not everyone can stake claim to their own scent! Imagine the great comments and questions you'll receive from the people around you...
2) Save boatloads of cash when you stop buying designer fragrances.
You'll be making your own special blend of fragrances at a fraction of the cost that you'd pay for perfume in a store. In fact, you might even be able to turn around and sell your fragrances to others for a pretty penny!
Here is just a taste of what you will learn inside this guide...
* What can perfume be made from? This chapter focuses on some of the unique ingredients involved in making perfume... can you guess which kind of alcohol we recommend?
* What kind of supplies will be needed, and where can you get them? You might be surprised to find out just how accessible the supplies really are. Not nearly as extravagant and posh as you might imagine!
* Simple recipes that even a beginner can pick up right away. It's easy to get started IF you have the right direction. The simplicity of recipes is amazing...if you know how long they should "simmer"...
* What is the link between perfumes and aromatherapy? Not only can you smell great, you can also FEEL great with the right perfume. It's all explained, including some easy to follow instructions for recipes that beginners can try out.
* Plus a whole lot more!
1) Learn How To Make Your Own Perfume with this Ebook.
2) User Friendly Navigation.
3) Change the Font Setting to make it comfortable in reading.
4) Email any Chapter to your friends and relatives.
5) No Internet connection required for read the ebook.
Note: The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. we are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.