ImageAMMO for iOS presents your images to the world in a unique, dramatic, and interactive way. View your whole collection of photos all in one simple to use app. Use it as an inventive sales or education tool, product image display, or amazing slideshow. Rediscover your pictures; it doesn't get easier than this!
Using your existing photo library, ImageAMMO for iOS will generate and animate 3D shapes. You can interact with the display naturally by simply touching your screen. Tap a picture to bring it forward for a closer look. Touch and drag to spin the shape. Use 2 fingers to flick left or right through batches of pictures.
With a VGA connector, AirPlay and AppleTV2 or Microvision SHOWWX Pico projector*, you can turn your iPad or iPhone 4 into a portable presentation powerhouse. Just connect, launch, and amaze. Your device turns into a controller for the show allowing you to quickly and easily respond to questions and feedback from your audience.
• 15 Dynamic shapes that adjust and move with your content.
• Easy to use. Just touch the album, touch a shape, and explore.
• Works with your existing photo library.
• Share your photos with others quickly and easily by creating and sending wrappers.
• Customizable for your needs. Check your device's Settings app for configuration options.
• Exceptional quality. Touch an image to bring it forward, and view in higher detail. Pinch to zoom for even more detail.
• External displays supported. Just connect through a VGA adapter to a monitor/HDTV/projector or a Microvision SHOWWX Pico projector for a stunning presentation tool. *
• Universal App. Buy once and use on your iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad in fully native quality.
• Retina Display support. iPhone 4 and iPod Touch (new model) users can take advantage of their screen's extra fidelity.
• Support for ImageAMMO Wrapper files. See www.ImageAMMO.com/player for details.
*Note: Not all iOS devices and display adapters are currenty supported for external output. iPad and iPhone 4 connected through the Apple VGA Adapter or to a Microvision SHOWWX Pico projector have been tested and confirmed working. Other devices and adapters are unconfirmed.
Tips & Tricks
• Check your device's Settings app. The ImageAMMO tab provides an easy way to configure the app just the way you like it. It also includes information about using an external display.
• 2 Finger swipe. When you see dots on the bottom of the display, they indicate how many groups your current album has been divided into. You can tap the dots OR use a 2 finger swipe on the display to advance or go back.
• Take some pictures. Your device's camera roll will become available to you within ImageAMMO if it has pictures in it. No need to sync to take a look.
For more information, please see our site at www.ImageAMMO.com
• Africa & Space Shuttle images - Joe Marino Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL
• Conceptual Flowers - Brian Parillo Photography Los Angeles, CA