The Green Electrons and Ham System Status app is designed to give a visually pleasing representation of the data that is provided by the alternative energy system that was setup and installed by the Green Electrons and Ham project.
This takes the logs and renders a set of gauges and data details to display that information in a well organized easy to read way on an iOS device. The app does require internet access to pull down the data logs from the geah.k4ttc.org server. It downloads data every 45 seconds as long as the Gauges or Details display is on the screen. The app also supports VGA out to connect to an external monitor (requires a monitor that supports 1024x768).
Feature of this app includes:
• Functionality on an iPad or iPhone with custom displays for each platform
• iPad version supports VGA out to a monitor that supports a resolution of 1024x768
• Multiple gauges providing snapshots of the system at regular intervals (requires the device to have internet access)
• Data is downloaded from the website to update the gauges regularly while the app is running
• Detailed view showing the critical information that is obtained by the App from the logs
• Information explaining both the gauges as well as the equipment used on site in the project
• Explanation about the GEAH project as well as ARCH
• Web links that will open the appropriate website in Safari