It’s the LDS General Conference Classic come to your iPhone. Want your child to pay attention, learn something, and have fun doing it? That’s the promise of LDS Bingo.
LDS Bingo isn’t just for General Conference! Play LDS Bingo in any LDS setting where you want to encourage listening to a speaker. Let your child play LDS Bingo while you:
• Listen to Conference talks in the car
• Attend a fireside
• Have a presidency meeting
• Listen to hymns
• Give a Home Evening lesson
• The possibilities are endless!
LDS Bingo is fun for all ages, but it’s fun with a purpose.
• Check off the images on the game board to get a Bingo or a Blackout
• It’s fun to win!
• Sounds reward game completion (if sound is on.)
• While fun for children (and adults), the larger purpose is to focus attention on the words of a talk, speech, or song.
• For the player to check off spaces, she needs to be paying attention to what’s being said.
• LDS Bingo is the answer.
• Check off images as a speaker mentions the word the image represents
• Choose from two modes of play, Blackout or Line
• Choose from two sizes of game board, 4x4 or 5x5 spaces
• On the 5x5 board, you can choose to have a Free Space in the center
• The smaller game is best for shorter talks, or for younger children with short attention spans
• Usually played alone, one player competing against himself
• This is not a multi-player game, however, two or more players can compete by starting their games on their own iPhone or iPad at the same time and seeing who gets a Bingo or Blackout first. Note that each player would have a different arrangement of images on their game board
Here are a few of the game images:
• Book of Mormon
• Jesus Christ
• Holy Ghost
See http://www.bmountainsoftware.com for the complete list and a gallery of the images.
Let the fun (and attention) begin!
Check out LDS Bingo for the iPad with larger graphics and labels for the images. Get it on the iTunes store now.
Note: While anyone is welcome to download and play LDS Bingo, it is intended for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS or Mormons).